We Raised $10,224.94 together!
Holy MOLY! Look what we all did together! Artists…donors… volunteers…engagement…enthusiasm. We put all that magic in a pot and turned it into over $10K for the animal residents of Odd Man Inn.
THANK YOU for being part of our team!
Congratulations to the Winners!
- Package ONE - Stacey Ayres, KY
- Package TWO - Tricia Formanski, NJ
- Package THREE - Stephanie Oyler, WA
- Package FOUR - Kristina Capucilli, VA
- Package FIVE - Susan Schroeder, HI
- Package SIX Roxanne Cole OR
- Package SEVEN - Heather Ivy-Wagstaff, CA
- Package EIGHT - Jennifer Worster, IL
- Package NINE - Melissa Carvalho, CO
- Package TEN - Veronica Negrey, OH
- Package ELEVEN - Elisabeth Lindenberg, PA
- Package TWELVE - Joanne Renaud, FL
- Package THIRTEEN - Margaret Pitcher, CA
- Package FOURTEEN - JoAnne Pinnix, AL
- Package FIFTEEN - Janet Barnhart, NY
- Package SIXTEEN - Jamie Pappas, MO
- Package SEVENTEEN - Susan Schroeder, HI
- Package EIGHTEEN - Laura Hanson, WA
- Package NINETEEN - Susann Sullivan-Aden, MO
- Package TWENTY - Dawn Pavao, WV
- Package TWENTY-ONE - Ann Bausch, VA
- Package TWENTY-TWO -Nancy Duncan, TX
- Package TWENTY-THREE Marylou Ferrante, MA
- Package TWENTY-FOUR - Tracy McLeod, ME
- Package TWENTY-FIVE Angela Robbins, TN
* No purchase necessary to enter or win in the Odd Man Inn “2023 Annual Art Show.” Open to legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. The Art Show begins at 6:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) on April 22, 2023 and ends at 12:00:01 am CT on April 29, 2023. For Official Rules, which govern, click here. Sponsor: Odd Man Inn Animal Refuge.
Our Nonprofit Store's Philosophy
Products chosen with respect for the animals AND the planet!
100% Profits to The Animals
All the proceeds from the store go directly to meeting the needs of our nearly 200 rescued animal residents.
Useful, Eco-Conscious Products
We strive to choose products that are made of recycled and sustainable materials. Choose one of our virtual offerings if you don't want new stuff!
We aim to pack and ship all orders using environmentally friendly shipping materials. Any plastic packaging we use is never new and always salvaged.
100% Volunteer Run & Operated
From carefully hand-stamping and wrapping the swamp soaps to lovingly packing and shipping ALL orders, our store is fully run by volunteers.